Perfectly balanced, perfectly blended – our topsoil is hand-chosen by us to guarantee its premium soil quality and to ensure it remains within the requirements of BS-3882.
Our BS3882-certified topsoil is fertile, free of contamination and has the appropriate soil structure, texture and acidity to give you the best results for your landscaping endeavour.
Thanks to our highly flexible service, we supply both loose or topsoil bulk bags in any quantity to a varied client base that includes homeowners, professional landscapers and trade companies.
What is Topsoil?
Topsoil refers to the upper layer of soil and forms naturally on the earth, though for landscaping and gardening projects, it’s recommended to purchase topsoil from an experienced supplier to ensure your soil quality is the best it can be.
Topsoil can be spread to varying depths depending on your needs, and is rich in nutrients and organic matter in order to help plants establish and thrive. Here at Chargrace Soils, we provide high-quality topsoil that is perfect for lawn and flower growth.
Features & Benefits of Topsoil
Topsoil is used across our domestic and commercial clients alike, and for good reason. Our topsoil bags have the following features and benefits:
- Excellent drainage
- Improves soil quality
- Increases nutrients
- Aids lawn, turf and flower growth
- Delivered directly to your site
- Any quantity catered for
For further information about the features and benefits of our topsoil, simply chat to our experienced team.
How to Use Topsoil
Integral to most landscaping and gardening projects, topsoil can be used in many different applications as the final touch, including:
- To improve drainage: If the root zone of your soil has inadequate drainage, then adding and mixing in a layer of topsoil and compost can help improve things.
- For lawns: Whether it’s to improve a patchy lawn, to establish a brand new patch of grass, or to level out a garden, topsoil can help establish new grass.
- For plant beds: Bring a pop of colour to your garden with a brand new plant bed. Topsoil will help you kickstart this new project, so pop a topsoil and compost mix on your top layer for maximum results.
- For vegetable gardens: It’s generally good practice for crop growing to add a couple of inches of fresh topsoil each year.
Get your project started by ordering topsoil in any volume from our expert team at Chargrace Soils.
Order Topsoil Bulk Bag Online!
Use this page to arrange your topsoil bulk bag delivery within our local areas of Kent, Bromley and Sevenoaks. Any further questions regarding topsoil bulk bags? Just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.